Wednesday, March 21, 2012

LA

LA


Going to LA was an eye opener for me.  I had many expectations of it and at the same time, I was anxious to see what this place was about.  All the talk about LA being a big city, in perhaps the most popular place of the world really boiled up my hopes.


When I got there, the first few days required me to get acclimated to the weather.  It was quite cold at night, and I'll never forget that feeling when I first set foot out of the terminal.  A diverse range of people flooded in front of me, definitely different from home.  Everyone seemed like they had a schedule to tend to, and this was evident by the pace and body language.  Unlike home, where people could assimilate traffic hours, or weekend tail gates, LA was a place with all sorts of things going on.


There was so many things that happened, and I got to experience a lot of things.  Perhaps it is too detailed for me to write in words, or maybe some things are better kept for just myself.  I found out a lot about personalities as well and discovered what type of person I became to me.  


There were times where I felt frustrated, neglected and un-wanted, but I continued to maintain myself.  


I guess you could say, the next time around, I am not going to let someone drive the ship.  I'm going to be the leader and arrange things the way it 'should' be.  The first time, I couldn't orchestrate, but as time went on, I began to realize what I 'ought' to do, and what I 'should' do.  There is no way, I'm going to be left out in the dust that way anymore.  What's great is that, people do have eyes, and though I felt awkward in many incidences, other people could see to it as well.  Other people could see how people treated one another.  This is what my mom has always taught me, and in life, these are the occurrences.


I'm so tired, there is so much to say, but things are back in gear with work.



No comments:

Post a Comment