Tuesday, June 26, 2012

She told me so.

As of 3:12 EST (New York Time), I've sold out of my longs for a profit and initiated a short.  This stock missed today's rally and is weak in its sector.  I'll hold it over night assuming all risks as this is my game plan.

Remorse is the worst feeling in trading, and even as I watch my LONG go higher, I should be content and realize that my intra-day move is what allowed me to profit.

Pattern reading tells me, tomorrow will open red, but we shall see.  I don't call it, but I anticipate it.  But the most important thing is my reaction.  Whether it goes with me, or against me, I need to know what my next step will be.

In light of it all, the past few weeks have been the best trading of my young career.  Discipline and understanding goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment